Thursday, June 10, 2010

1st blog 6-10-10




Hi, my name is joelle. I am 6 years old. I was in first grade, but now I am going to go into second grade. My first grade teacher was Ms.quinn. I love her because she is so nice. She was the best teacher I ever had in my life. For second grade, I am having Mrs. Quillen for my teacher. My cousin Alex has a blog too. He is older than me. He is seven years old. He is a good cousin. I have a dog named Abigail. She is a boston terrier. I have a cat too. Her name is ZaZa. My brother named her. I also have a fish named Gill. I have tadpoles and my brother has sea monkeys. I love to play soccer. My dad is usually one of my coaches. Two of my favorite sports are gymnastics and swimming. My favorite subjects in school are math and reading.

7 comments:

  1. Joelle,
    You are becoming such a young lady. We can't believe your going into the second grade. Good luck in swimming this summer. We love you very much.
    Aunt Mary & Uncle Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoJo, you are becoming such a sweet girl. I can't believe first grade is already over and you're heading to second grade. Congratulations. I love you.

    Cousin Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey JoJo,
    I created a blog too, so if you want to follow me. I miss you guys, and I hope to see you soon.

    Cousin Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok is me or I'm I the only one who thinks having 2 teaches with almost the same name is a huge coincidence?? How many times are you going to call Mrs Quillen Mrs. Quinn, I bet lots. Your getting so big, I'm so proud of you, keep blogging so we know what your doing this summer..

    Love ucle Matt, aka uncle map

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoJo, I'm so excited you and Nolan are bloggers now too. Now I can read 3 super cool blogs everyday. Alex is also very excited to read your blog and post comments. I can't wait to hear about all the cool things you guys do this summer. Maybe we'll even get to see you in a few weeks. We would all have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joelle, what a big girl you are having your very own blog....... I didn't know you had a cat you should tell uncle Jude what fun it is to have a cat. many one day Alex and Cassandra will get a cat. You sure look like you are having fun on the beach...... Can't wait to hear more about your summer adventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo jo
    Great pictures in you park like backyard. You camping trip seems like it was lots of fun. I can't wait until Zach get s little older so we can camp with you guys some time. Have a fun summer and keeping posting those blogs and pictures, both you and Nolan are starting to get a pretty big following.

    Love, uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete