Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi Everyone- today I am going to write about my dog Abigail. We taught her how to do a lot of cool tricks. She can do roll over, she can dance, and she can walk on two legs!

I just got back from Reno. I saw my baby cousin Caleb and my new baby cousin Zacahry. On Tuesday it was Aunt Jenni's birthday.

On Fathers day my family got my dad an I Pad and I lost my first top front tooth! Now I have a window in my smile! I got 10 dollars from the Tooth Fairy. I was very excited.
Bye everyone, have a nice day!!

4 comments:

  1. Abigail is a GREAT dog. I am so excited that you lost your first upper tooth. I can't wait for this weekend. I miss you SOOOO much. How was Reno? Was it fun to see your baby cousins?

    Love you JoJo

    Cousin Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. $10! Good for you. Don't tell Alex or Cassandra. Everything really is more expensive in California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $10 from the Toothfairy wow! Congratulations on losing your first top tooth! Glad you had fun visiting Caleb, Zachary, Jenni and Matt. Wish we had been there to get to see you all too!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JOJO, I bet you had alot of fun with your little cousins in Reno, Another tooth lost, wow I bet you look real cute. Can't wait to see you on Sat. to watch a movie and have dinner. Tell Nolan he needs to update I love reading both your blogs. Love you bunches
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete